Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wedding Wednesday {The Rehearsal}

So I realize it might not be the norm to talk about our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, but it was really fun and our photographer came to our rehearsal and got some really good shots! Apologies for the picture overload...or not :)

Top left: Momma & Me. Top right: B & his momma.
Bottom left: Both parentals. Bottom right: Me & Abs (one of our flower girls)
 
Top left: My bros & dad (I love this pic because they are all cracking up!) Top right: Both our flower girls
Bottom left: Best pic of the night :) Bottom right: B & Abs
 
Our WONDERFUL bridal party!

At Rehearsal Dinner
Top left: Me & Ma & Pa. Top right: Me & my sis in-law
Bottom left: The whole Barker fam. Bottom right: The whole Klinepeter fam.
 
Top: Normal occurrences between my brothers & I
Bottom left: Groom's cake. Bottom right: B & I at the rehearsal
 
We held our rehearsal dinner at the Elks Lodge. It was a good place to have it and the food was AMAZING. We had BBQ and all the fixin's! YUM! We also had a slide show going with pictures of B & I as children and growing up. My FIL gave a toast which included us having blue eyed blonde hair children ASAP and then one of my bridesmaids and one of B's groomsmen also gave a toast.
 
Up next week...everyone prepares for the big day, getting ready with my girls!

NC Belle In Boots



2 comments:

  1. I love seeing rehearsal pics! Thats awesome people took photos! I need to ask my friends to take photos for ours!

    { Lisa @ Showered With Design }

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the groom's cake. it's not standard in the northeast, but I kind of want to have on anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Followers