Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Helllloooo July!!

Whoa! I seriously cannot believe it is already July! But happy week of the 4th! Only 3 more work days including today and that is awesome if you ask me! Linking up today for my favorite things for July!

We are headed to the lake this weekend for the 4th. Should be a good time with probably too many sunburns, beers, food & fireworks!



On top of that when we return back to SC on Saturday one of my BFF's and her fiancé are visiting! SO excited!
 
I believe that both of these delicious food & drinks will be making the trip with us this weekend. Who doesn't love a good ice cream cake and this one is so easy! Both will be great for a hot July day! 
http://cookiesandcups.com/brownie-bottom-ice-cream-cake/#_a5y_p=843421


 
 

Last I couldn't resist this super cute suit from JCrew! I may have way to many bathing suits but I definitely couldn't pass this one up! Especially for this weekend!

http://factory.jcrew.com/womens-clothing/SwimCoverups/swimwear/PRDOVR~A3031/A3031.jsp
 
And seriously just because it is SO funny and SO true...
 



 
Life As I Know It

2 comments:

  1. That J Crew suit is so adorable! I love some good nautical inspired summer wear. Instantly transports you to the beach.

    Have a wonderful weekend, and enjoy your visitors!

    Thanks SO much for linking up with us!

    -Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ice cream cake looks so good! I haven't had one in forever. Maybe I'll ask for one for my birthday! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Followers