- woke up super early on Saturday to play in a tennis tournament. We were supposed to start Friday night but got rained out so had to start Saturday morning.
- played 3 matches in one day. It was tough and exhausting, especially considering it was 90 on Satuday!! But we won all three!
- ate a lot of food, including two lunches and Chinese for dinner. Worth it and earned it after burning what felt like thousands of calories!
- went to bed before 10 pm on Saturday night. So so tired!
- played in the finals on Sunday at 1 pm. We lost in a tie break and it was so disappointing. Had a lot of fun playing with Cole though and so glad I spent my weekend playing!
- decorated my porch more for fall. Bought 2 beautiful mums as well as a white pumpkin (I have been wanting one so bad!) and two small orange pumpkins. The picture below is before the mums & pumpkins.
- spent Sunday evening drinking wine & grilling out with friends. Relaxing way to end a good weekend.
Hope everyone had a great weekend & happy Monday! Spending this week getting geared up for a wedding weekend in Charleston as the matron of honor! I'm linking up with Biana and Meghan today.