Monday, October 13, 2014

This weekend I...

- watched Blended. So cute and so funny. Definitely one of Sandler's best movies in my opinion!

- woke up super early on Saturday to play in a tennis tournament. We were supposed to start Friday night but got rained out so had to start Saturday morning.

- played 3 matches in one day. It was tough and exhausting, especially considering it was 90 on Satuday!! But we won all three!
 
 
- ate a lot of food, including two lunches and Chinese for dinner. Worth it and earned it after burning what felt like thousands of calories!
 
- went to bed before 10 pm on Saturday night. So so tired!
 
- played in the finals on Sunday at 1 pm. We lost in a tie break and it was so disappointing. Had a lot of fun playing with Cole though and so glad I spent my weekend playing!
 
- decorated my porch more for fall. Bought 2 beautiful mums as well as a white pumpkin (I have been wanting one so bad!) and two small orange pumpkins. The picture below is before the mums & pumpkins.

- spent Sunday evening drinking wine & grilling out with friends. Relaxing way to end a good weekend.

Hope everyone had a great weekend & happy Monday! Spending this week getting geared up for a wedding weekend in Charleston as the matron of honor! I'm linking up with Biana and Meghan today.
Weekending


3 comments:

  1. I totally forgot about that movie! Glad to hear it was funny because I loved them in 50 first dates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your porch looks great! Pretty house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning the three matches on Saturday, sorry you lost on the tiebreak, ugh that's annoying! Your porch looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Followers