Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy Friday!


SO happy to see Friday y'all! I read numerous girls blog who do a five on Friday, so I decided to join in this week! What better way to start a weekend then to talk about all the fun stuff you have going on!

1- We are headed to NC this weekend, and I cannot wait to see all my people!  Brian's sister is having a bridal shower and I get to see some of my besties!  Doesn't get much happier than that!

I get to see these 2 sweet faces and nothing is better than that!!
 


2- I think I decided what colors I want to use in our wedding and I am super excited about it!
I have been scouring Pinterest for all these wonderful ideas!!
 
3- I cannot wait to get new things with my new monogram on them! Like this beautiful IPhone case with a palm tree! A new monogramed lunch box is also in my near future!

4- I have been looking for a certain palmetto tree sticker for my car for quite some time and we finally found one in Charleston last weekend! Now I just have to hope my windows don't get smashed or my tires cut for having it on my car while working at USC :)


5- Did I mention that I am getting married?! Oh I did, well guess what I AM GETTING MARRIED!!!!! And I am only a little tiny bit excited!
 


Happy weekend y'all!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Loving those wedding colours - gorgeous!!!
    Popping over from 5 on Friday :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers