Wednesday, July 3, 2013

50 things you always wanted to know about me!

1. People tell me all the time that I resemble Helen Hunt.

2. I love quotes. I could find a quote at any given time that describes how I feel/a certain period in my life.

3. I am obsessed with my dogs, Wilson & Jackson. Some days I like them more than I like people.

4. I really, really, really want to travel to Alaska, even though I HATE cold weather.
5. I lived in North Carolina my entire life, until last year when I moved to South Carolina.

6. I love my mom more than anything. I talk to her at least thirty minutes every day, sometimes more.

7. In high school and part of college, I worked at Coldstone Creamery. And yes I had to sing all the awful songs.
8. Reading is something that I really enjoy, although I do not venture out much from the love stories (Nicholas Sparks anyone??)

9. I HATE sweet tea. And yes I am aware it is not normal.
10. I don’t eat beef (especially hamburgers & steak). A cow looked at me once and I’ve never been the same. Yes I am aware that is not normal either.

11. I am ashamed to admit it, but I watch Teen Mom and Pretty Little Liars.
12. Almost all of my close friends are friends from elementary, middle or high school.

13. I love to sing, but cannot carry a tune in a bucket (thanks granddad!)
14. Really the only music I listen to is country. One of my bucket list items is to attend the CMA awards!

15. My alcoholic drink of choice is Sailor Jerry’s (spiced rum).

16. I bite and pick at my fingernails and therefore they will never, ever be pretty.
17. I cannot wait to get married (although I’d likely be okay with a small shindig) and my ultimate goal in life is to be a stay at home mom.

18. When I’ve had a bad day, chocolate cake can always make it better.
19. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I have an artificial tree that I like to leave up year round. It is a Valentine’s Day tree, an Easter tree, etc. Brian made me take it down this year after Easter.

20. I love Brian more than I ever thought I could possibly love someone and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us.
 

21. We have attended more weddings than I can count. We are invited to eight this year. I like weddings, but dang.
22. I’m pretty certain I have an addiction to my IPhone and Facebook. It is unhealthy.

23. I love palm trees and the beach A LOT.
24. Charleston is my favorite place, ever.
Brian took this awesome picture of the bridge (which I am also obsessed with) last year when we were there!
25. I miss college and would go back in a heart beat.

26. I work at The University of South Carolina, but am a huge Clemson fan. GO TIGERS!
27. I am really bad about shopping online. It is unhealthy for my bank account.

28. I have an unhealthy obsession with Kenny Chesney. And no I don’t care if he is bald and short. I have seen him in concert more times than I can count.
29. I have never gotten a speeding ticket or been in a wreck that I caused (knock on wood….)

30. Finding new recipes on Pinterest is a fav of mine. Brian always asks, “is this from Pinterest?”
31. I love laying outside in the sun even though I know how bad it is for me, and I hate sunscreen.

32. I lived with my best friend for six years in college and after and it was some of the best times/memories of my life.
 

33. I played roller hockey when I was in the third grade. I really wanted to be like my big brothers.
34.  I am in denial that I am turning 25 in a month.

35. Pizza is my favorite food, hands down. Ham and pineapple all the way!
36. I bought a Michael Kors watch with my tax return this year and I freakin’ love it.

37. My uncle who died of cancer last year is someone I miss everyday.
 

38. I love pink. Everything I own would be pink if it could.
39. I have way too many purses and only use about 4 of them ever. It’s dumb.

40. I have a tattoo on my foot of the Christian fish, and would get another one in a heart beat.
41. I grew up Methodist, but have considered converting to Catholicism because of Brian.

42. I love kids, especially one of my best friend’s daughters, Abby & Brooke. I can play with them for hours and then give them back!
I mean seriously are they not the cutest?!

43. I drink diet Pepsi everyday.
44. I hate roller coasters.

45. I have never left the United States, but am dying too!
46. I love hydrangeas; they will be at my wedding.

47. I have a real soft spot when it comes to any kind of animals, especially dogs and cats. Even if I am low on cash, I will donate to Noah’s Ark Rescue (check them out, they rock!!)

48. I love Saint Jude’s Hospital and what they do. I would love to work there, or at least visit and volunteer.
49. I love to play tennis although I am not that competitive. Brian and I actually met playing tennis.

50. I am so excited and cannot wait to buy a house in 8 months and not worry about moving for at least 5 years.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers