Friday, June 27, 2014

The Glorious Unfolding {What a JOY this song is!}



This song brings so much joy to my heart on a Friday morning. Hope it does the same for some of you!

"And this is going to be a glorious unfolding. Just you wait and SEE and you will be amazed. You’ve just got to believe the story is so far from over, so hold on to every promise God has made to us and watch this glorious unfolding" - Steven Curtis Chapman

Moving on....

Am I the only one that is seriously excited about the premiere of Girl Meets World? TONIGHT, it is TONIGHT! It is either going to be great or awful, I really hope the first!

 
Lastly, I have made this cookie cake twice recently. I made the funfetti sugar as well as the chocolate chip. Both were SO good and SO easy. I would highly recommend. Well only if you aren't watching your calories :)
 
Happy weekend friends!


http://meetatthebarre.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Followers