Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I confess...


- I ate 3 pieces of cake and 1 piece of pie this weekend. Ouch.
- I also ate Biscuitville twice. Double ouch.
If you haven't tried the above...you are def. missing out!!

- Last week at work, I had one of those moments like you used to in classes in college where my head almost hit the desk. Whoops.
- I read two books (Emily Giffin, The One and Only and Janet Evanovich, Top Secret Twenty-One) in a day each. Slightly obsessive. But highly recommend both!



- My house looks like a tornado went ripping through it and so far I have zero energy to correct this.
- Time Warner Cable makes me want to gouge out my eyes. I try really hard to be nice but my goodness they charge you an arm and a leg for cable and then they aren't even polite!
- It's only 10 am and I have tried to see my dogs on our new security system camera multiple times this morning.
- All I want to do right now is go home and sit on my couch and watch Pretty Little Liars (it scares me too much and I can't watch it at night)
- I have not meal planned in a few weeks and we have not eaten very well at all because of that. Helloooo Domino's.
- I am already ready for Friday (and lunch I might add)

Enjoy your Tuesday y'all! I plan to do some wedding recaps starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers