Monday, June 23, 2014

Another weekend, another wedding

ZzZzZzZz....man that is how I am feeling today is anyone else with me on that one?! We had a whirlwind of a weekend with another wedding, lots of family fun, but also exhausting! It was a family friend getting married :)

Friday we headed up to NC, made a pit stop at my parents for the night and left the fur children there. Saturday morning was up bright and early to head to the bridal luncheon at my in-laws, then onto a mani-pedi with my sister-in-law and MIL and then to the rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal dinner was a lot of fun, great food and we met some super fun people which always makes for a good time! The groom was from Pennsylvania and we met some of his friends. They were telling us that WaWa had good biscuits. Brian who is obsessed with Biscuitville, told them they were crazy and then gave them directions to the closest one. The next morning when we went, there were all our PA friends enjoying some real southern biscuits. When we walked in Brian just yelled at all of them "you're welcome!" So funny!

Rehearsal dinner 

Sunday we attempted to sleep in after drinking a few too many Mich Ultras (well at least in my case) and then just hung around until time for the wedding at 4. The wedding was beautiful! The bride and groom shag dance, so there was some AWESOME dancing going on and of course none of us were going to dance since we would have been shown up! We left a little early so that we could drive back to SC and we still didn't get home until 12:30 am. Hence the extra zzzz's today. All in all though a great weekend with family and friends! I am struggling a bit more than usual for a Monday, but here's hoping for a good week and a relaxing upcoming weekend with NO plans!
All my sister in laws and mother in law
 
The happy gorgeous couple
 

My handsome date
 
Linking up with B Loved Boston & Champagne and Suburbs today. 
 



1 comment:

  1. OH man, i'm tired reading your recap! Weddings are fun, though.

    I could use a few more zzzzzzzzzzzzzs myself.

    ReplyDelete

Followers