Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday's=JOY!




You know every week I try not to wish away my weeks for the weekends...but it is hard and I am happy to see Friday! We are off to NC today for a family friend's wedding on Sunday afternoon so it should be a good, but probably tiring weekend! Happy weekend y'all!

1. Last night Brian and I were running some errands and ended up at Qdoba for dinner. It was quite delicious and even left me leftovers for lunch today! Double win. Across the street was Insomnia Cookies, a place that stays up until 3 am and delivers cookies. I have been wanting to try it so what better time after stuffing my face with Mexican. Oh but how it was worth every calorie....
 
2. My celebrity husband (sh don't tell my real husband) released a new single today!! I am obsessed with Kenny Chesney and am really hoping his new song "American Kids" does not disappoint. I need to suck it up and spend the $2 to buy it on iTunes. Maybe by the end of the day.

Be still my heart...he may be old but I swoon over him.
 
3. I am getting a MUCH needed pedicure with my mother in law and sister in law tomorrow and I cannot wait! I have been needing/wanting one for a while but just haven't found the time to do it. Can't beat a pedicure and quality time with the in-laws :)
 
4. So I have two puppies who are my whole entire world. I probably love them a little too much and one of them may have a few behavioral issues. Wilson is so sweet and is really a good dog, he is just a bit overly excitable. So I had a guy come out and talk to us about helping train him, but when he dropped the price of $625 I might have cringed a little. So I have now decided to try and do some training on my own. So I am the weird lady in the kitchen with treats and telling him over and over "watch me." Good gracious. So far he is not so good at this, but I'll keep trying. Anyone have any tips for dog training? Specifically being an overly excited greeter and not walking great on a leash.
How can you not love that sweet face?!
 
5. I have played two tennis matches this week and have one more tonight. It is only about 100 in Cola today so no big deal. My partner and I have won both matches this week so here's to hoping we can pull out one more W this week!!
Tennis=my happy place.
 
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend! Cheers!! Linking up with the ladies today (April and gang!)
 
http://alizadventures.blogspot.com/







2 comments:

  1. Yay for NC! And GIRL, the hubs and I both love us some Kenny. Need to listen to that single ASAP!!!! Safe travels and yall have fun this weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already listened to American Kids 2304802348 times today. Such a good song.

    ReplyDelete

Followers