Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My first Wedding Wednesday {The dress}

I don't even know where to start with recaps for our wedding day. It was a truly perfect day, I wouldn't have changed a thing about it and I am still overwhelmed with the amount of love and the joy I felt! I think where I want to start today is with my dress. I loved my dress so much. I only went to David's Bridal, I tired on about six dresses, and I bought mine. It was one I had found online and loved and then loved it just as much when I saw it in the store. I feel lucky that it was so easy and I am sure my mom, Erica, Lauren and Jessica felt the same way!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


I wore two pairs of shoes. The pink ones were Nina's from Zappos and the Tom's were made for me by one of my bridesmaids for the rehearsal. I also wore a veil that was from David's Bridal as well as pearl jewelry that was a from my brother and sister in law's wedding a few years back. Next week I think I will talk about the rehearsal dinner (it was super fun!) and then move onto the getting ready! Hope you will come back and join me! I was sad our day was over but now I am so glad I can share it here!
Love Always, Nancy J

1 comment:

Followers